Are YOU the Voice of Cleveland County?
May 12th 2018
IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!! ENTER THE VOICE COMPETITION BY USING OUR ONLINE FORM NOW!!!!
It's time to step up to the microphone and show Cleveland County you are the Voice!
We are looking for local amateur singers ready to step up on Saturday the 12th May and compete for the title "Voice of Cleveland County"
There will be a great cash prize on offer, and you can pre-register online for the competition, which will be in the Weathers Arena at 11am on Saturday May 12th.
Entries cost $15 per contestant.
1. Performance etiquette is required. No heckling, swearing, loud talking or gestures shall be made in or around the performance area.
2. No profanity or suggestive lyrics allowed in any vocal performance. The Cleveland County Fair has the right to deny or stop a performance that it deems inappropriate. Please keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level. This is a family show.
3. Contestants will be judged based on voice and singing technique, artists appeal, uniqueness, audience impact, as well as the overall performance including, but not limited to stage presence and energy.
4.The competition will be held at Cleveland County Fairgrounds, 1751 E Marion St., Shelby, NC 28152 on May 12th beginning at 11:00 a.m. All contestants must report to Weather's Arena by 10:30 a.m. NO late performers will be allowed to perform.
5. If chosen to move forward to the second round, contestants must report toWeather's Arena by 1:00 p.m. The second round will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Late performers forfeit their right to be in the second round.
6. If chosen as a finalist, contestants agree to perform in the finale show at 3:30 p.m. in Weather's Arena and MUST be in the arena by 3:00 p.m.
7. Contestant application and $15 fee is due in fair office before the event, or on the day no later than 10.30am, and can be dropped off or mailed to Cleveland County Fair, 1751 E Marion St, Shelby, NC 28152. Fees must be paid before the start of the competition.
Be the first to find out! Join our newsletter!